North Face Apex Bionic Jacket a complete detail about the product and customer reviews. Let’s have a closer look at the north face apex bionic jacket. Cold weather jacket, not only a backpack, essential for outdoor activities should be comfortable, stylish, versatile, and loaded with features.
The North Face Men’s Apex Bionic 2 Jacket
The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket
It is a simplistic design that looks good and feels good to wear. At the same time, it is designed to keep outdoor enthusiasts warm in all types of weather, while blocking chilling winds at the same time.
The jacket is windproof and repels water!
For those who enjoy being outdoors, no matter what the weather is like, this should be an outerwear staple. The garment is made with north face patented Apex climate-block fabric. It is the most protective fabric used in north face garments today. While the fabric is protective, it is also breathable.
Is ready to be worn on the ski slopes or simply as an everyday jacket?
Because of the wind resistance and lightweight, the apex jacket can be worn for athletic events and training. The fabric allows the body to breathe while staying cool at the same time. The lightweight of the fabric allows for easy movement. It is also stretchy, so the user can do anything from snow skiing to cycling, all while staying cozy and comfortable. The style of the jacket is simple. There are no tucks or gathers. This allows it to move easily with the wearer. It is long enough to cover the waist but still allows for easy leg movement. There is no hood on this garment.
It is designed to simply keep the torso dry and warm. It also features a fleece backer, for extra warmth on extremely chilly days. With the simplistic style, the coat is suitable for outdoor activities and for everyday tasks, such as shopping or shoveling the walk. The stand-up collar protects the most important part of the neck and chest, with a full-length zipper.
This item comes in three color schemes.
The simple black model is embellished with the north face logo on the chest above the left pocket and on the lower arms. Two other color choices include the green color block and the mustard/gray model. With the green model, the body of the coat is Sullivan green and the arms and neck are Nottingham green. The olive and gray version features olive on the chest and neck, with gray sleeves. The mustard color block scheme is ideal for those who need to be seen on dreary days.
It adds an extra layer of safety from road vehicles.
- When it comes to storage, the bionic jacket offers plenty.
- Two zippered side pockets have plenty of room for gloves, mobile phones, or snacks.
- The upper breast pocket is also zippered and will easily hold items like credit cards, wallets, a small pocket knife, a pocket flashlight, or a compass.
- For a short trip into the woods or a river raft trip, the jacket allows you to take nearly everything you absolutely throughout the day’s journey.
- To help stay warm and dry on windy or rainy days, the side pockets feature hidden cinch cords for the hem.
- This is a great feature to have when needed. The hidden cords allow for a smoother look, for those who want to wear the jacket as an every day Winter coat. The cuffs are adjustable and feature velcro tab closures.
- This allows the user to make allowances for work gloves or sports gloves of extra length.
- Those who simply wear the jacket for errands or usual daily business can keep the cuffs down to fit over driving gloves.
- The apex bionic jacket is truly versatile. It weighs just under 2 lbs or 23 ounces.
It can be easily transported in a day pack or overnight pack on a camping trip. It can easily be transported on a bicycle, snowmobile, or on horseback, for those who want protection in case the weather turns. It is light enough and small enough that additional gear does not need to be eliminated to take this jacket along.
This coat is ideal for many situations. It is so versatile it can be worn over work or dress-casual attire. It can be worn with jeans and boots. It is an excellent outer windbreaker for snow skiing, sailing, cycling, or ranch work. Because of the stretch fabric, the coat fits without binding and allows for free movement in a number of different activities.
Caring For The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket!
The jacket is easy to care for.
- For smaller or lighter spills, it may be wiped off with a damp cloth. When it gets soiled, it can simply be placed in the machine with other items.
- It retains its shape after months of washing. People on the go appreciate a jacket that requires no special care or treatment.
- Consumers give this product excellent reviews. Most users like the lightweight and the performance in keeping out wind and water.
- Many users say that the item is true to size. This means you can find a good deal online if the color or size is not available in your favorite local store.
- The jacket is reasonably priced when you consider all the functionality built into a simple design. at just under $150, you can buy on a coat that will do the job of several.
- For extreme weather conditions, wearers have donned a sweatshirt or fleece pullover underneath and have been comfortable all day.
- This is a coat that can be worn by anyone, for any purpose, to keep the chilly weather at bay.